- 1 How do I cancel my Mach 1 car wash?
- 2 Does Brown Bear Car Wash scratch?
- 3 How does Brown Bear unlimited car wash work?
- 4 Is Brown Bear Car Wash a franchise?
- 5 What is mod wash?
- 6 Are Brown Bear Car Washes safe?
- 7 How do I wash my car at Brown Bear?
- 8 What is the cheapest franchise to buy?
- 9 Is owning a car wash profitable?
How do I cancel my Mach 1 car wash?
This membership is a monthly automatic charge on the numerical date in which the membership was signed up. In the event the customer wishes to cancel the Unlimited Wash Club Membership, cancellation must be submitted online or by calling our Customer Success Center at (205) 461-1227.
Does Brown Bear Car Wash scratch?
They did a fine job. Last time I took my car to Brown Bear car wash, where they have hundreds of soft cloth in the tunnel. I noticed thousands of tiny scratches after that.
How does Brown Bear unlimited car wash work?
The Unlimited Wash Club is a car washing subscription. With a Club membership, you’ll receive unlimited car washing privileges at all of our Tunnel locations for a flat, recurring Monthly fee, or consider a pre-paid Yearly membership and get 12 months for the price of 10. That’s two months free!
Is Brown Bear Car Wash a franchise?
Does Brown Bear Car Wash franchise? Not at this time. We are proud to be family-owned.
What is mod wash?
Washing your car at home can use up to 150 gallons of water. At ModWash, we use less than 30 gallons of water per vehicle, and the chemicals we use during the wash process are biodegradable and pH balanced. We reclaim and filter the majority of our water, approximately 20 gallons per vehicle, and reuse it.
Are Brown Bear Car Washes safe?
Like our Tunnel Car Washes and Self-Serve Car Washes, our Touchless Car Washes are consistently maintained by our own trained service technicians to ensure our washes provide a safe, clean, environmentally friendly way to service the car washing needs of our customers.
How do I wash my car at Brown Bear?
Self-Serve locations are open 24-hours and are extremely cost-effective. At Self-Serve locations, you only pay for the time it takes to wash your car.
- Swipe card.
- First Swipe = $3 charge.
- Push and release flashing green button to add 25 seconds for $0.25 per push.
What is the cheapest franchise to buy?
12 best low-cost franchises for aspiring business owners
- Cruise Planners. Franchise fee: $10,995.
- Fit4Mom. Franchise fee: $5,495 to $10,495.
- Chem-Dry. Franchise fee: $23,500.
- Jazzercise. Franchise fee: $1,250.
- Stratus Building Solutions.
- SuperGlass Windshield Repair.
- Mosquito Squad.
- Pillar to Post Home Inspectors.
Is owning a car wash profitable?
Among the many advantages to owning a car wash, one of the most attractive to new business owners is the amount of profit one can generate. Small-scale, self-service car washes average just over $40,000 per year in profit while larger luxury car washes can net owners more than $500,000 per year.