How do I add money to bear bucks?
How do I add BearBucks?
- BearBucks can be added online.
- Automatic Deposit Machine (ADM) with cash or debit/credit card in the Torreyson Library and Student Center Banking Center.
- In person, by visiting the BearCard office with cash, check, credit/debit card or Apple Pay.
How do you get a brown card?
How to Obtain a New Card. Cardholders may visit the Brown Card Office during regular business hours (8:30 am – 5:00 pm) to obtain a replacement card. In order to obtain a new card, the cardholder must provide positive proof of identification (state-issued ID, driver’s license, or passport, etc.).
What is a Brown ID?
The Brown Card is the official Brown University identification card that provides access to everyday life at Brown.
Are Bear Bucks and dining dollars the same?
Bear Bucks turns the R’Card into a Debit Card, for purchasing goods and services at all-campus points of sale. Dining Dollars is administered by Dining Services, only works at on-campus dining locations, and is only available to residents with Dining Plans.
Where can I spend bear bucks?
On and off-campus locations that accept Bear Bucks
- 560 Music Center Box Office – 560 Trinity Avenue.
- Bear Necessities – Umrath House.
- Bear-y Sweet Shoppe – Gregg House.
- Congress of the South 40 – Umrath House.
- Danforth Campus Bookstore – Mallinckrodt Center.
- Edison Theatre – Mallinckrodt Center.
To find your Banner ID (the nine-character number beginning with a “B”), go to https://selfservice.brown.edu/ and log in with your user name and password. If you have forgotten this information you must call the CAP office at 401-863-4357 for a new password.
Do dining dollars roll over UCA?
***Dining Dollars are non-refundable and non-transferable. All DD remaining after the Summer II session will be forfeited.
How do I check my Bear Bucks balance?
Check Your Balance
- Download the eAccounts Mobile app.
- Online by visiting our Add Money Online/eAccounts page.
- Automatic Deposit Machine (ADM) in Torreyson Library and Student Center Banking Center.
- Any Aramark register, ask the cashier for your balance or your sales receipt shows the balance of the account used.
Do bear Bucks roll over?
Bear Bucks cash withdrawals are prohibited. Bear Bucks account balance is not transferable. Bear Bucks balances remaining at the end of a semester will automatically be rolled over to the next semester.