- 1 How do I wash my car at Brown Bear?
- 2 Does Brown Bear Clean the inside of your car?
- 3 Is brown bear bad for your car?
- 4 Is it safe to use the engine cleaner at a carwash?
- 5 What do you do if you see a brown bear?
- 6 Where does the brown bear live?
- 7 How do I cancel my Brown Bear Car Wash?
- 8 Does Brown Bear take credit cards?
- 9 Is it bad to go through a car wash everyday?
- 10 What type of car wash is best?
- 11 Is it better to hand wash your car?
- 12 Can I spray my engine with water?
How do I wash my car at Brown Bear?
Self-Serve locations are open 24-hours and are extremely cost-effective. At Self-Serve locations, you only pay for the time it takes to wash your car.
- Swipe card.
- First Swipe = $3 charge.
- Push and release flashing green button to add 25 seconds for $0.25 per push.
Does Brown Bear Clean the inside of your car?
Brown Bear Car Wash protects the environment by capturing heavy metals, petroleum products and soap washed off cars before discharging the wastewater into the sewer system for more treatment. This year, we will pay to safely dispose of more than 500 tons of toxic “sludge”—almost 5 ounces for every car washed.
Is brown bear bad for your car?
Brown Bear doesn’t hurt my car. I did the ‘touchless’ a week ago up in north Kirkland and the most conflicting difficult problem was which of their bazillion choices to choose. The reason the touchless if perfect for me is the ski box on top that does not go through Brown Bear, or the Pink Elephant.
Is it safe to use the engine cleaner at a carwash?
It does no harm. However, one should never, ever wash the engine bay of any vehicle with a high pressure spray.
What do you do if you see a brown bear?
What to do if you encounter a bear
- If you encounter a grizzly, do not run.
- Avoid direct eye contact.
- Walk away slowly, if the bear is not approaching.
- If the bear charges, stand your ground (you cannot outrun it).
- Don’t scream or yell.
- If you have pepper spray, prepare to use it.
Where does the brown bear live?
The awe-inspiring brown bear lives in the forests and mountains of northern North America, Europe, and Asia. It is the most widely distributed bear in the world. The world’s largest brown bears are found in coastal British Columbia and Alaska, and on islands such as Kodiak.
How do I cancel my Brown Bear Car Wash?
Membership cancellation is easy. You may cancel or modify your membership at any time by completing the form available online at Brownbear.com/ClubChange or by calling 206.774. 3737 between 8am-4pm Monday-Friday.
Does Brown Bear take credit cards?
Do you accept cards? Yes, all major payment cards are accepted at Tunnel Car Wash, Self-Serve Car Wash, and Touchless Car Wash locations.
Is it bad to go through a car wash everyday?
While washing your car improperly can damage it, washing it as often as you’d like won’t hurt your vehicle, even if you do it every week. Therefore, washing it every day or even every week could be seen as excessive, unnecessary and more work than is needed, but if you have the urge to wash… wash away.
What type of car wash is best?
The best possible wash for your vehicle’s finish is a handwash.
- Touchless wash (if using gentle soap)
- Rinseless wash.
- Waterless wash.
- Brushless wash.
- Automatic wash.
Is it better to hand wash your car?
As long as you know what you’re doing, hand washes typically do a much better job of cleaning the vehicle. Washing a vehicle yourself will also give you the ability to wax and polish your vehicle, helping to remove any extra debris and give your car a brand-new looking finish.
Can I spray my engine with water?
On the majority of modern cars, it is completely safe to spray the engine bay with water. Avoid spraying things like the alternator, intake, or sensors with high-pressure water. The bottom line is that getting your engine wet is completely safe as long as you use your head.