How do you make clay?
What You’ll Do
- Pour the baking soda, cornstarch, and water in a pot.
- Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring until it looks like mashed potatoes.
- Let the clay cool, then divide it into four pieces.
- Add food coloring and knead until smooth.
- Turn your clay into amazing shapes and fun things.
What is in the bear family?
Bears are mammals that belong to the family Ursidae. There are eight species: Asiatic black bears (also called moon bears), brown bears (which include grizzly bears), giant pandas, North American black bears, polar bears, sloth bears, spectacled bears (also called Andean bears), and sun bears.