- 1 How do I wash my car at Brown Bear?
- 2 Does Brown Bear Clean the inside of your car?
- 3 How does Brown Bear unlimited car wash work?
- 4 What type of car wash is best?
- 5 What do you do if you see a brown bear?
- 6 Where does the brown bear live?
- 7 Does Brown Bear take credit cards?
- 8 How do I cancel my Brown Bear Car Wash?
- 9 What is Enviroplate?
- 10 Is it better to hand wash your car?
- 11 Are drive through car washes bad for your car?
- 12 Is Hand car wash better than machine?
How do I wash my car at Brown Bear?
Self-Serve locations are open 24-hours and are extremely cost-effective. At Self-Serve locations, you only pay for the time it takes to wash your car.
- Swipe card.
- First Swipe = $3 charge.
- Push and release flashing green button to add 25 seconds for $0.25 per push.
Does Brown Bear Clean the inside of your car?
Brown Bear Car Wash protects the environment by capturing heavy metals, petroleum products and soap washed off cars before discharging the wastewater into the sewer system for more treatment. This year, we will pay to safely dispose of more than 500 tons of toxic “sludge”—almost 5 ounces for every car washed.
How does Brown Bear unlimited car wash work?
The Unlimited Wash Club is a car washing subscription. With a Club membership, you’ll receive unlimited car washing privileges at all of our Tunnel locations for a flat, recurring Monthly fee, or consider a pre-paid Yearly membership and get 12 months for the price of 10. That’s two months free!
What type of car wash is best?
The best possible wash for your vehicle’s finish is a handwash.
- Touchless wash (if using gentle soap)
- Rinseless wash.
- Waterless wash.
- Brushless wash.
- Automatic wash.
What do you do if you see a brown bear?
What to do if you encounter a bear
- If you encounter a grizzly, do not run.
- Avoid direct eye contact.
- Walk away slowly, if the bear is not approaching.
- If the bear charges, stand your ground (you cannot outrun it).
- Don’t scream or yell.
- If you have pepper spray, prepare to use it.
Where does the brown bear live?
The awe-inspiring brown bear lives in the forests and mountains of northern North America, Europe, and Asia. It is the most widely distributed bear in the world. The world’s largest brown bears are found in coastal British Columbia and Alaska, and on islands such as Kodiak.
Does Brown Bear take credit cards?
Do you accept cards? Yes, all major payment cards are accepted at Tunnel Car Wash, Self-Serve Car Wash, and Touchless Car Wash locations.
How do I cancel my Brown Bear Car Wash?
Membership cancellation is easy. You may cancel or modify your membership at any time by completing the form available online at Brownbear.com/ClubChange or by calling 206.774. 3737 between 8am-4pm Monday-Friday.
What is Enviroplate?
There is no better, more efficient and cost-effective way to save money and increase control of the comfort of your building than to harness the free renewable energy of that nearby water source.
Is it better to hand wash your car?
As long as you know what you’re doing, hand washes typically do a much better job of cleaning the vehicle. Washing a vehicle yourself will also give you the ability to wax and polish your vehicle, helping to remove any extra debris and give your car a brand-new looking finish.
Are drive through car washes bad for your car?
Is an automatic car wash safe for my car? The truth is, dirt is abrasive and will scratch the clear coat on your car. Some argue that an automatic car wash will do the same. But damage can be far worse if that dirt is left on your car and gets smeared around.
Is Hand car wash better than machine?
Hand-washing is the most traditional way to clean a car. When you are the one taking off dirt and reaching into crevices, your car may get a superior wash. PRO: Low cost. All it costs to clean your car is the expense of buckets, quality sponges and wipes — like the ones we offer at CleanTools — water and soap.