- 1 How do I upload bear bucks?
- 2 How do you get a brown ID?
- 3 Where can you use Bear Bucks?
- 4 What is a Brown ID?
- 5 How do I check my Bear Bucks balance?
- 6 Do bear Bucks roll over?
- 7 What is your Banner ID?
- 8 Are Bear Bucks and dining dollars the same?
- 9 Do dining dollars roll over UCA?
- 10 Do dining dollars roll over UCR?
How do I upload bear bucks?
How do I make a deposit into my Bear Bucks account?
- log in to your myKU account.
- go to the “KU Financial Account” tile.
- Select the “Payment Dashboard” and then locate the “Your Account” box.
- Select “click here to make a payment”
- “Click Here” to add amount.
- Enter any whole dollar amount you choose.
How do you get a brown ID?
You may also obtain your Brown ID number by either calling the Brown Card Office (863-2273) or by emailing [email protected] Visit http://activate.brown.edu to activate your account. Select the first option and then follow the subsequent directions. Your User Name allows you access to Brown’s electronic services.
Where can you use Bear Bucks?
On and off-campus locations that accept Bear Bucks
- 560 Music Center Box Office – 560 Trinity Avenue.
- Bear Necessities – Umrath House.
- Bear-y Sweet Shoppe – Gregg House.
- Congress of the South 40 – Umrath House.
- Danforth Campus Bookstore – Mallinckrodt Center.
- Edison Theatre – Mallinckrodt Center.
What is a Brown ID?
The Brown Card is the official Brown University identification card that provides access to everyday life at Brown.
How do I check my Bear Bucks balance?
Check Your Balance
- Download the eAccounts Mobile app.
- Online by visiting our Add Money Online/eAccounts page.
- Automatic Deposit Machine (ADM) in Torreyson Library and Student Center Banking Center.
- Any Aramark register, ask the cashier for your balance or your sales receipt shows the balance of the account used.
Do bear Bucks roll over?
Bear Bucks cash withdrawals are prohibited. Bear Bucks account balance is not transferable. Bear Bucks balances remaining at the end of a semester will automatically be rolled over to the next semester.
What is your Banner ID?
What is a Banner ID number? Everyone has a unique identifying number that starts with ‘900’. Per policy, it is required for password resets over the phone. Everyone has a Banner ID number and you will need to know it in order to get the help you need.
Are Bear Bucks and dining dollars the same?
Bear Bucks turns the R’Card into a Debit Card, for purchasing goods and services at all-campus points of sale. Dining Dollars is administered by Dining Services, only works at on-campus dining locations, and is only available to residents with Dining Plans.
Do dining dollars roll over UCA?
***Dining Dollars are non-refundable and non-transferable. All DD remaining after the Summer II session will be forfeited.
Do dining dollars roll over UCR?
Dining Dollars roll over quarter-to-quarter and expire at the end of the academic year in June. To purchase, complete this form and email to [email protected] or visit one of our Resident Services Offices listed below to purchase: UCR Campus Apartments RSO.