- 1 How do you capture a bear in MGSV?
- 2 How do you capture animals in mgs5?
- 3 How do you extract a White Mamba without resistance?
- 4 Where is the legendary black bear?
- 5 Can you tranq a bear in mgs5?
- 6 How do you get 100% completion in mgs5?
- 7 What is demon snake?
- 8 Why does Liquid Snake hate Big Boss?
- 9 How do you stop the White Mamba?
- 10 What is a White Mamba?
- 11 Should I sell legendary Bear pelt?
- 12 Are there 2 legendary Bears?
How do you capture a bear in MGSV?
One single hit by the bear is enough to either kill you or require medical attention, at which point the bear strikes you again and you die anyway. The key to capturing him is to hit him with enough tranq darts to knock him out.
How do you capture animals in mgs5?
There are three ways to catch animals.
- Put them to sleep and Fulton them – This way you can catch the biggest animals, like for example sheep or zebras.
- Put them to sleep and pick them up – You can use this method with smaller types of animals, like for example crows.
How do you extract a White Mamba without resistance?
Equip a non-lethal Sniper rifle and snipe Eli directly on the forehead from the northern side of the wrecked ship as he sits on his chair (stand on the dock for a good vantage point). If done correctly, Eli will immediately be tranquilized and you can extract him without needing to fight him.
Where is the legendary black bear?
The Legendary Bear can be found to the north of O’Creagh’s Run, a lake well north of Emerald Ranch in the southern part of Grizzlies East. This Legendary Beast can only be hunted during the day – which is the only time clues will appear in this area.
Can you tranq a bear in mgs5?
Yes, you can tranq and Fulton the animals you see, building up your own personal zoo back at Mother Base. And yes, that even includes bears.
How do you get 100% completion in mgs5?
100 Percent Completion List
- COMPLETE ALL MISSIONS WITH AN S-RANK.
- COMPLETE EVERY OBJECTIVE FOR ALL MISSIONS.
- COMPLETE ALL 157 SIDE OPS.
- COLLECT ALL 47 ANIMALS.
- COMPLETE ALL IMPORTANT COMBAT DEPLOYMENT MISSIONS.
- COLLECT ALL BLUEPRINTS.
- COLLECT ALL KEY ITEMS.
- COLLECT ALL 10 PAZ PHOTOS.
What is demon snake?
Demon Snake is a secret character transformation in which the condition physically alters Snake’s appearance into one of a “Demon”. Snake has an invisible Demon Value, a pool of points which are altered by player actions. The more cruel or immoral acts a player commits, the closer he or she comes to Demon Snake status.
Why does Liquid Snake hate Big Boss?
He had no choice in the matter as he was in a coma at the time (may have been retconned), When he found out about the project he became angry, so evidently he never wanted to be cloned. If Big Boss had it his way, there would be no Solid or Liquid, no superior or inferior clone.
How do you stop the White Mamba?
Fight and defeat the White Mamba As soon as the action resumes, run over to your target (he’ll likely still be standing by his chair) and punch him a few times in the face. He’ll fall to the ground, then pick himself up and immediately run away.
What is a White Mamba?
White Mamba is the nickname of: Eli, nicknamed White Mamba, a fictional character from the video game Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
Should I sell legendary Bear pelt?
In order to meet the necessary requirements, you must first sell the required pelts and hides to the Trapper. In the case of Legendary Pelts, selling one will give him multiple sections to work with – so one Legendary Bear Pelt can be used to craft a Legendary Bear Head Hat, Bear Coat, and Bear Ropers.
Are there 2 legendary Bears?
Though each of the bear items notes that a Legendary Bear Pelt is required, there’s only the one. Once you’ve taken down the Baharit Grizzly, you’ll have fulfilled the Bear Pelt requirement for each clothing item.