How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Start the body shape to the side as shown.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles, and stripes on the tail.
- Add a safari looking background.
What animal eats a bear?
Most other animals have more to fear. But tigers, other bears, wolves and especially humans have been known to attack and kill bears. Scavengers in numbers are also a threat. Regardless of what type of bear it is, as an apex predator and carnivore, bears, have almost no natural predators.