- 1 How do I check my Bear Bucks balance?
- 2 Where can you use Bear Bucks?
- 3 Do bear Bucks roll over?
- 4 How do you get a brown ID?
- 5 Are Bear Bucks and dining dollars the same?
- 6 Do dining dollars roll over UCA?
- 7 How do I put money on my bear card?
- 8 How do you use a bear buck?
- 9 What is a UCR card?
- 10 How do I change my meal plan at WashU?
- 11 What is your Banner ID?
How do I check my Bear Bucks balance?
Check Your Balance
- Download the eAccounts Mobile app.
- Online by visiting our Add Money Online/eAccounts page.
- Automatic Deposit Machine (ADM) in Torreyson Library and Student Center Banking Center.
- Any Aramark register, ask the cashier for your balance or your sales receipt shows the balance of the account used.
Where can you use Bear Bucks?
On and off-campus locations that accept Bear Bucks
- 560 Music Center Box Office – 560 Trinity Avenue.
- Bear Necessities – Umrath House.
- Bear-y Sweet Shoppe – Gregg House.
- Congress of the South 40 – Umrath House.
- Danforth Campus Bookstore – Mallinckrodt Center.
- Edison Theatre – Mallinckrodt Center.
Do bear Bucks roll over?
Bear Bucks cash withdrawals are prohibited. Bear Bucks account balance is not transferable. Bear Bucks balances remaining at the end of a semester will automatically be rolled over to the next semester.
How do you get a brown ID?
You may also obtain your Brown ID number by either calling the Brown Card Office (863-2273) or by emailing [email protected] Visit http://activate.brown.edu to activate your account. Select the first option and then follow the subsequent directions. Your User Name allows you access to Brown’s electronic services.
Are Bear Bucks and dining dollars the same?
Bear Bucks turns the R’Card into a Debit Card, for purchasing goods and services at all-campus points of sale. Dining Dollars is administered by Dining Services, only works at on-campus dining locations, and is only available to residents with Dining Plans.
Do dining dollars roll over UCA?
***Dining Dollars are non-refundable and non-transferable. All DD remaining after the Summer II session will be forfeited.
How do I put money on my bear card?
Bear Card kiosks can be used to check your balance or add new funds to your account. Near the vending machines: This Bear Card kiosk accepts cash or credit.
- Press the button labeled “Manage Accounts” on the touchscreen and.
- Tap your Bear Card to get started.
- Follow the prompts to add money to your Bear Card.
How do you use a bear buck?
Bear Bucks acts just like a debit account, but with no danger of overdraft. You can deposit money using cash, check, or a credit/debit card, then simply swipe your card at any venue that accepts Bear Bucks.
What is a UCR card?
The UCR ID Card (R’Card) is an interactive ID that facilitates commerce and access across the campus (and beyond) for students, staff and faculty. You will want to keep it with you at all times.
How do I change my meal plan at WashU?
Students with a housing contract may visit the WashU Housing Portal via WebSTAC to complete the meal plan change form. Students living off-campus, not in university housing, may request a change in their meal plan by contacting Washington University Dining Services at [email protected]
What is your Banner ID?
What is a Banner ID number? Everyone has a unique identifying number that starts with ‘900’. Per policy, it is required for password resets over the phone. Everyone has a Banner ID number and you will need to know it in order to get the help you need.