- 1 Are bear Beanie Babies worth anything?
- 2 How do I know if my beanie bear is worth money?
- 3 What Beanie Baby bears are worth the most?
- 4 What is the rarest Beanie Bear?
- 5 Where do I sell my Beanie Babies?
- 6 What is a Princess Diana Beanie Baby worth?
- 7 How can you tell if you have a first edition Princess Diana Beanie Baby?
- 8 Are Beanie Babies with PE pellets worth anything?
- 9 What are the 10 most valuable Beanie Babies?
- 10 What are the 9 original Beanie Babies?
- 11 Do people still buy Beanie Babies?
- 12 What are Beanie Babies worth in 2021?
Are bear Beanie Babies worth anything?
Most Princess Beanie Babies that people bought in the 1990s were made with polyethylene (PE) pellets, and those ones are essentially worthless today. The much rarer bears stuffed with polyvinylchloride (PVC) pellets are more valuable: In January 2019, someone purchased a PVC Princess bear for $10,000.
How do I know if my beanie bear is worth money?
Factors That Determine the Beanie’s Final Value
- Mint Condition: The beanie baby is in “new” condition, and has matching, intact hang tags and tush tags.
- Near Mint: The beanie baby is perfect, but the tags show slight signs of wear.
- Excellent: The plush body is perfect, but the tags may be worn or creased.
What Beanie Baby bears are worth the most?
These are the 20 most expensive beanie babies in the world:
- Valentino the Bear – $42,300.
- Lefty the Donkey and Righty the Elephant – $50,000.
- Piccadilly Attic – $125,000.
- Bubbles – $129,000.
- 15-inch Peace bear and 9-inch Peace, Ringo and Bones – $159,000.
- Princess the Bear – $500,000.
- Large Wallace and his Squad – $600,000.
What is the rarest Beanie Bear?
The Derby with the fine mane is the rarest of all versions and one of the rarest versions of all Beanie Babies. It’s called a fine mane because the original fine-mane version used 20 strands of fine yarn. He was retired in the same year of his release in 1995, according to Beaniepedia.
Where do I sell my Beanie Babies?
But that’s not all — If you have special Beanie Babies, the best sites to sell your collection include the following options:
What is a Princess Diana Beanie Baby worth?
Princess Diana Beanie Baby value Both descriptions say that they’re “super rare” and mention PVC. There’s not really an objective worth at play here. That’s not to say that they never sell for big money—Princess Diana Beanie Babies have occasionally been confirmed to fetch $1,000 or even $10,000.
How can you tell if you have a first edition Princess Diana Beanie Baby?
In order for a Princess Beanie Baby to be a “first version,” it must have a P.V.C. tush tag whether it is made in China or Indonesia. Ty switched to P.E. pellets for all of his Beanie Babies during the period Princess was being produced.
Are Beanie Babies with PE pellets worth anything?
If it doesn’t have tags, the Beanie Baby won’t be worth as much. According to Verderame, some Beanie Babies with PE pellets are worth less than the ones with PVC pellets. If you have a Beanie Baby bear, Verderame advises the nose color — brown or black — of a bear, such as Valentino, could play a role.
What are the 10 most valuable Beanie Babies?
Top 10 Most Expensive Beanie Babies
- Mystic the Unicorn – $9,861.
- Pinchers the Lobster – $10,000.
- Valentina the Bear – $11,111.
- Halo the Bear – $12,000.
- The End the Bear – $14,000.
- Hippity the Rabbit – $19,999.99.
- Derby the Horse – $20,000.
- Princess the Bear + Digital Art – $25,000.
What are the 9 original Beanie Babies?
The “Original Nine” Beanie Babies were: Legs the Frog, Squealer the Pig, Brownie the Bear (later renamed Cubbie the Bear), Flash the Dolphin, Splash the Whale, Patti the Platypus, Chocolate the Moose, Spot the Dog, and Pinchers the Lobster!
Do people still buy Beanie Babies?
While they’ve diminished in value — a Beanie Baby worth $900 in 2001 might be worth $300 now — they can still fetch a pretty penny in today’s market, especially if they are prototypes, Employee Bears, limited releases, first generations, “crazy oddities,” or ones signed by Warner himself.
What are Beanie Babies worth in 2021?
Might be time to get them out of storage. Beanie Babies are getting thousands of dollars from collectors right now, as much as $50,000 each. The Toy Zone has announced the Beanie Babies seeking top dollar in 2021. The one that’s worth the most today is a Rainbow The Chameleon Beanie Baby from 1997.