- 1 How do you use a brown bear self wash?
- 2 How do you use a self serve car wash?
- 3 Does Brown Bear Clean the inside of your car?
- 4 How does Brown Bear unlimited car wash work?
- 5 Is Brown Bear Car Wash Safe for paint?
- 6 Can you go through a car wash with a truck rack?
- 7 Do you rinse off the wax at a car wash?
- 8 Does the wax at a car wash work?
- 9 How much does it cost to buy a self-serve car wash?
- 10 Does Brown Bear take credit cards?
- 11 How do I cancel my Brown Bear Car Wash?
- 12 What is Enviroplate?
How do you use a brown bear self wash?
Self-Serve locations are open 24-hours and are extremely cost-effective. At Self-Serve locations, you only pay for the time it takes to wash your car.
- Swipe card.
- First Swipe = $3 charge.
- Push and release flashing green button to add 25 seconds for $0.25 per push.
How do you use a self serve car wash?
How to Wash in the Self Serve Bay
- First apply tyre cleaner to all the wheels and tyres.
- Leave the tyre cleaner to soak while you apply the pre-soak.
- Always apply the pre-soak from the bottom up.
- Next rinse the whole car, again from the bottom up with high pressure soap.
Does Brown Bear Clean the inside of your car?
Brown Bear Car Wash protects the environment by capturing heavy metals, petroleum products and soap washed off cars before discharging the wastewater into the sewer system for more treatment. This year, we will pay to safely dispose of more than 500 tons of toxic “sludge”—almost 5 ounces for every car washed.
How does Brown Bear unlimited car wash work?
The Unlimited Wash Club is a car washing subscription. With a Club membership, you’ll receive unlimited car washing privileges at all of our Tunnel locations for a flat, recurring Monthly fee, or consider a pre-paid Yearly membership and get 12 months for the price of 10. That’s two months free!
Is Brown Bear Car Wash Safe for paint?
Its a fact, it happens by bad techniques, foam, hose off and a two bucket wash with the correct technique will minimise paint damage. The company that did my ceramic coating has a service to wash clients cars, they will do it in the same manner as they did the detailing.
Can you go through a car wash with a truck rack?
Do not take your rack through an automatic car wash. Parts of the car wash can snag on your rack causing damage to your rack, vehicle and the car wash.
Do you rinse off the wax at a car wash?
Always rinse before moving onto wax and clear coat Soap doesn’t chemically react well with the solutions used to maintain your clear coat or the high pressure wax most car washes use. You need to rinse it off first, that’s why the car wash puts the rinse feature after the foaming brush in the order of their features.
Does the wax at a car wash work?
While a car-wash wax may be better than no wax at all, it’s certainly inferior to wax applied by hand. It has cosmetic benefits, like enhancing the car’s existing shine and preventing water spots. It can’t, however, address your car’s individual needs. In some instances, spray wax may actually do damage to your car.
How much does it cost to buy a self-serve car wash?
Equipment for a self-serve car wash generally runs between $8,000 – $10,000 per bay. Equipment for an automatic unit can cost between $31,000 – $49,000 per bay.
Does Brown Bear take credit cards?
Do you accept cards? Yes, all major payment cards are accepted at Tunnel Car Wash, Self-Serve Car Wash, and Touchless Car Wash locations.
How do I cancel my Brown Bear Car Wash?
Membership cancellation is easy. You may cancel or modify your membership at any time by completing the form available online at Brownbear.com/ClubChange or by calling 206.774. 3737 between 8am-4pm Monday-Friday.
What is Enviroplate?
There is no better, more efficient and cost-effective way to save money and increase control of the comfort of your building than to harness the free renewable energy of that nearby water source.