What is a teddy bear dog?
The Shichon is a mixed breed dog–a cross between the Shih Tzu and the Bichon Frise dog breeds. Shichons go by a few other names including the Shih Tzu-Bichon mix, Zuchon, and Teddy Bear dog.
What eats a grizzly bear?
Most other animals have more to fear. But tigers, other bears, wolves and especially humans have been known to attack and kill bears. Scavengers in numbers are also a threat. Regardless of what type of bear it is, as an apex predator and carnivore, bears, have almost no natural predators.
Do black bears hunt?
Most bears prefer having insects, fish, berries, grain, birds, and mammals. They are referred to as ferocious killers and hunters because of their ability to kill for food. A bear can hunt down and kill an adult moose. Black bears are also known to hunt and kill large deer for food.
How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Start the body shape to the side as shown.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles, and stripes on the tail.
- Add a safari looking background.