- 1 Is Brown Bear Car Wash a franchise?
- 2 Does Brown Bear Car Wash scratch?
- 3 How does Brown Bear unlimited car wash work?
- 4 Who started Brown Bear Car Wash?
- 5 What is the cheapest franchise to buy?
- 6 Is owning a car wash profitable?
- 7 Are Brown Bear Car Washes safe?
- 8 How do I wash my car at Brown Bear?
- 9 How do I cancel my Brown Bear Car Wash?
- 10 What is Enviroplate?
Is Brown Bear Car Wash a franchise?
Does Brown Bear Car Wash franchise? Not at this time. We are proud to be family-owned.
Does Brown Bear Car Wash scratch?
They did a fine job. Last time I took my car to Brown Bear car wash, where they have hundreds of soft cloth in the tunnel. I noticed thousands of tiny scratches after that.
How does Brown Bear unlimited car wash work?
The Unlimited Wash Club is a car washing subscription. With a Club membership, you’ll receive unlimited car washing privileges at all of our Tunnel locations for a flat, recurring Monthly fee, or consider a pre-paid Yearly membership and get 12 months for the price of 10. That’s two months free!
Who started Brown Bear Car Wash?
Our History Victor Odermat opened the first Brown Bear Car Wash on 15th Avenue West in Seattle’s Interbay neighborhood, and that location is still in operation today.
What is the cheapest franchise to buy?
12 best low-cost franchises for aspiring business owners
- Cruise Planners. Franchise fee: $10,995.
- Fit4Mom. Franchise fee: $5,495 to $10,495.
- Chem-Dry. Franchise fee: $23,500.
- Jazzercise. Franchise fee: $1,250.
- Stratus Building Solutions.
- SuperGlass Windshield Repair.
- Mosquito Squad.
- Pillar to Post Home Inspectors.
Is owning a car wash profitable?
Among the many advantages to owning a car wash, one of the most attractive to new business owners is the amount of profit one can generate. Small-scale, self-service car washes average just over $40,000 per year in profit while larger luxury car washes can net owners more than $500,000 per year.
Are Brown Bear Car Washes safe?
Like our Tunnel Car Washes and Self-Serve Car Washes, our Touchless Car Washes are consistently maintained by our own trained service technicians to ensure our washes provide a safe, clean, environmentally friendly way to service the car washing needs of our customers.
How do I wash my car at Brown Bear?
Self-Serve locations are open 24-hours and are extremely cost-effective. At Self-Serve locations, you only pay for the time it takes to wash your car.
- Swipe card.
- First Swipe = $3 charge.
- Push and release flashing green button to add 25 seconds for $0.25 per push.
How do I cancel my Brown Bear Car Wash?
Membership cancellation is easy. You may cancel or modify your membership at any time by completing the form available online at Brownbear.com/ClubChange or by calling 206.774. 3737 between 8am-4pm Monday-Friday. Renewal reminders are sent each period (i.e. each month) if a valid email address has been provided.
What is Enviroplate?
There is no better, more efficient and cost-effective way to save money and increase control of the comfort of your building than to harness the free renewable energy of that nearby water source.