- 1 Why is brown bear closed?
- 2 Does Brown Bear Clean the inside of your car?
- 3 What to do if you see a brown bear?
- 4 Do you play dead with a brown bear?
- 5 How do I wash my car at Brown Bear?
- 6 Does Brown Bear take credit cards?
- 7 How do I cancel my Brown Bear car wash?
- 8 How much does it cost to open a car wash?
Why is brown bear closed?
Brown Bear Car Wash is currently shut down due to the stay-at-home order in place across Washington state. But these open car washes, Odermat said, are in defiance of the governor’s rules.
Does Brown Bear Clean the inside of your car?
Brown Bear Car Wash protects the environment by capturing heavy metals, petroleum products and soap washed off cars before discharging the wastewater into the sewer system for more treatment. This year, we will pay to safely dispose of more than 500 tons of toxic “sludge”—almost 5 ounces for every car washed.
What to do if you see a brown bear?
Here’s what the experts say:
- If you encounter a grizzly, do not run.
- Avoid direct eye contact.
- Walk away slowly, if the bear is not approaching.
- If the bear charges, stand your ground (you cannot outrun it).
- Don’t scream or yell.
- If you have pepper spray, prepare to use it.
Do you play dead with a brown bear?
Brown/Grizzly Bears: If you are attacked by a brown/grizzly bear, leave your pack on and PLAY DEAD. Use whatever you have at hand to hit the bear in the face. Black Bears: If you are attacked by a black bear, DO NOT PLAY DEAD.
How do I wash my car at Brown Bear?
Self-Serve locations are open 24-hours and are extremely cost-effective. At Self-Serve locations, you only pay for the time it takes to wash your car.
- Swipe card.
- First Swipe = $3 charge.
- Push and release flashing green button to add 25 seconds for $0.25 per push.
Does Brown Bear take credit cards?
Do you accept cards? Yes, all major payment cards are accepted at Tunnel Car Wash, Self-Serve Car Wash, and Touchless Car Wash locations.
How do I cancel my Brown Bear car wash?
Membership cancellation is easy. You may cancel or modify your membership at any time by completing the form available online at Brownbear.com/ClubChange or by calling 206.774. 3737 between 8am-4pm Monday-Friday.
How much does it cost to open a car wash?
The cost to build a car wash can range anywhere from about $50,000 to $3.5 million. Mobile businesses that require only trucks instead of a dedicated location like an automatic car wash franchise fall on the lower end. Those with large equipment and real estate generally fall in the $2 to $3 million range.