- 1 How do you kill the legendary brown bear in MGSV?
- 2 What does the legendary gunsmith do MGSV?
- 3 How do you capture a brown bear?
- 4 Can you tranq a bear in mgs5?
- 5 How do you extract a White Mamba without resistance?
- 6 Where is the legendary black bear?
- 7 How do I customize weapons MGSV?
- 8 How do you capture a bear?
- 9 How do you get the legendary Jackal quest?
How do you kill the legendary brown bear in MGSV?
To avoid getting mauled, stand on top of a large rock and the bear won’t be able to attack Snake. Stay on top of the rocks and begin shooting Tranq rounds at it. It will take about 20+ Tranq rounds to put it to sleep.
What does the legendary gunsmith do MGSV?
The Legendary Gunsmith is a specialist soldier in Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. Having him as a staff member unlocks weapon customization. You’ll be able to exchange parts between guns, change the color and patters on them and add accessories like flashlights.
How do you capture a brown bear?
The key to capturing him is to hit him with enough tranq darts to knock him out.
Can you tranq a bear in mgs5?
Yes, you can tranq and Fulton the animals you see, building up your own personal zoo back at Mother Base. And yes, that even includes bears.
How do you extract a White Mamba without resistance?
Equip a non-lethal Sniper rifle and snipe Eli directly on the forehead from the northern side of the wrecked ship as he sits on his chair (stand on the dock for a good vantage point). If done correctly, Eli will immediately be tranquilized and you can extract him without needing to fight him.
Where is the legendary black bear?
The Legendary Bear can be found to the north of O’Creagh’s Run, a lake well north of Emerald Ranch in the southern part of Grizzlies East. This Legendary Beast can only be hunted during the day – which is the only time clues will appear in this area.
How do I customize weapons MGSV?
How To Customize Weapons
- Go to the Mother Base tab.
- Choose Customize.
- Choose Weapons.
How do you capture a bear?
There are various techniques used to capture bears e.g. live traps, leg snares and tranquilization. (Capture poles can also be used to catch cubs under 35 lbs.) These techniques are often used to avoid lethal approaches.
How do you get the legendary Jackal quest?
The Legendary Jackal can be found on top of a hill just northwest of guard post #22.
- The target has four other jackal friends with him, so be ready to Tranq them all.
- Once the Jackal is asleep, extract it along with his friends to complete the mission.